We’ve just released tinyPM v2.3 which brings completely redesigned timesheet. New timesheet allows the team to look at time spent and time left estimated from the iteration perspective. It also provides the insight into all team members activity during the iteration which is more transparent than it was in the previous tinyPM versions. You can now easily see when the tasks were actually active during the iteration and who was working on them.
Filtering by user and iteration along with the time spent export to CSV format gives everybody the ability to create further reports using the data that already exits in tinyPM.
But wait… there is more. What else tinyPM v2.3 brings you this time?
- time left can be directly edited on task cards (taskboard view)
- improved tasks burndowns
- foldable iterations on backlog view
- user can choose not to receive e-mail notifications about actions he triggers
- user own actions excluded from history RSS feed (now he sees what other teammates were doing)
- user can delete his own comments
- fixed drag and drop issues on backlog
- fixed default tasks validation which caused errors when creating stories
- improved help messages when getting started with tinyPM
If you want to see all this in action, take a look at our DEMO: