Agile Product Management
tinyPM helps you with agile product management from vision to implementation. Build your product backlog with user stories and work iteratively to deliver it. learn more »
tinyPM does not imply any particular methodology, but gives you well known elements like iterations, user stories and leaves the choice how to use them to You. learn more »
tinyPM supports collaboration within distributed teams and it does it for real! Share project knowledge, leave comments and get notified whenever your team mates respond. learn more »
Ease of Use
Tiny effort, perfect management is our mantra. This means that we build the tool as easy to use as possible. This way tinyPM is so well accepted by your devs, business and clients. learn more »
and counting... active companies in version 3.1
diffrent features to manage like iterations, user stories, tasks and many more...
We have been using tinypm for a few months now and we really find it useful. We looked at many tools, most of which we found to be overcomplicated and irritating. Since we are trying to work in an agile as possible fashion, we were looking for an agile straightforward tool. Well, this is definitely it. We highly recommend it.
Maureen Padgett, John Wiley & Sons
This is an excellent product for small to medium agile projects. As our team has evolved (splitting locations, adapting to home working) this product has slotted in and replaced our home-built tools. It has supported our Scrum processes, easing some of the admin burden and giving us some simple-to-use tools to manage our iterations. We had some problems getting parts of the system to work, but the support we received from the TinyPM team was outstanding. I'd recommend this product to anyone thinking of moving away from paper and spreadsheets, or just trying to simplify the governance of an Agile project.
David Anderson, Ofwat
We've been using tinyPM in our projects for the last 10 months. It simply does what you need for management of an agile project. Not only is the application intuitive and user-friendly, but also stable and fast. Even our client after having used the application in our project has decided to buy it. Great job tinyPMers!
Paweł Lipiński, Pragmatists
Excellent lean approach. I can only highly recommend this product. It has exactly the right features you need to run a lean project.
Piotr Żołnierek, anixe Polska
Some of our Clients
tinyPM is easy to use, yet powerful agile tool. Take a look inside...
Backlog is a place where you product vision takes shape. But creating your backlog is only the beginning. Your product is healthy when your backlog lives. It will change, grow or shrink. Things will change importance. You will discover others later on.
tinyPM not only lets you create your backlog but what is more important, it allows you to groom it. Reorder your stories with drag and drop, sort them, filter. Quickly tag many stories, change their colors. Edit story details through in-line editable fields.
This is your backlog - give it a shape!
Different job may require looking at your data in a different way. When you start you project and plan ahead the things look different than when you are in the middle of your work.
We understand that and provide you with customizable view options. Choose between cards and tables, change zoom level to hide or show more details. Switch between 1-column and 2-columns view whenever you need. tinyPM will remember your choices.
If you run multiple projects at the same time or divide you large product into modules contained in separate projects, then you need a place to quickly learn about where your organization is at the moment. The first check you do, before you dig into details.
tinyPM dashboard is such a place. The today marker is always on the move. Are you projects keeping up? Should you be warned? We will visualize all your projects progress in one place. You will instantly learn what is going on, what stories are currently in progress and how things are going.
Always know where you are!
Tasks reflect your daily work to fulfill the story requirements. Taskboard is a place closest to a white board on your wall. This is where things get done on a daily basis.
You can shape your flow as you like, starting with the three default states we give you. Feel free to add more and take control over your board!
Adding tasks is a no-time operation. Move them around, leave comments, assign as many team members as you like. This is a place where developers rule and we make sure to help them do things fast.
We think that the most agile way for sharing knowledge with distributed team is to do that through wiki. It's simple, fast and flexible.
tinyPM contains wiki space for general or project knowledge. You may decide if the content will be available only to a particular project's team or to anybody having access to your application.
But there are so many different wiki syntaxes. Don't worry. We didn't want to decide for you or force you to learn yet another one. That's why we provide you with five most popular dialects. Pick one that you know already.
Large epics with only partially described vision or detailed features ready to be implemented. They form your product vision.
tinyPM gives you more than just a post-it note to write on. Swarm over user story, discuss it, attach details, tag it (it's hard to split product into a hierarchical structure, give it more dimensions), use different card colors and feel the power of visual management.
But don't get too attached to your stories. If they don't give value, tear them and throw them away.
Roles and Privileges
Roles are not only about security and denying access. Agile methods introduce different roles which should focus on different aspects of your process.
tinyPM allows you to create such roles. We also provide you with default ones from the very beginning. But with the detailed set of available features you can define yours. tinyPM will adjust the user interface accordingly.
There is more. The read only viewer role allows you to invite all your clients, managers and other stakeholders without worrying about the license. It's free. We don't want you to choose between the cost and transparency.
Sometimes you just need to dig into that single story. What was it? Something about delivering parts? Or maybe you are talking about your team mate over the phone an he just asked you about story #455?
tinyPM allows you to quickly search for stories and wiki pages using a full text engine. When you find what you were looking for you may instantly change some story details, join the discussion, even change tasks status without actually going to your taskboard.
- SaaS version (Sign Up Now!)
- on-site version (local)
- advanced permissions management
- free Viewer role
- detailed activity history
- configurable e-mail notifications
- time zones support
- full text search (stories and wiki pages)
- Localized (Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian)
- multiple project support
- portfolio progress tracking (dashboard)
Tracking and Metrics
- burn-up charts
- cumulative flow charts
- project avg velocity
- project moving avg velocity
- project condition statuses (good, bad, warning)
- project progress in %
- iteration progress in %
- total time spent
- extensive Drag and Drop support
- quick in-place stories editing
- estimation in story points
- MoSCoW priorities
- user story tagging and filtering
- user story color coding
- list and card views
- iterations planning
- iteration goals
- project burn-up charts
- file attachments
- user story comments
- data export
- customizable columns
- extensive Drag and Drop support
- quick in-place tasks editing
- quick tasks editing
- assigning multiple users to a single task (pairing)
- task estimation (using separate scale)
- moving tasks between stories
- default story tasks (automatically added)
- iteration burn-up chart (story points)
- iteration CFD (cumulative flow diagram for tasks)
- file attachments
- task comments
- data export
- syntax: Doku Wiki, Confluence, Trac, MediaWiki (Wikipedia)
- change history (diff)
- all projects / single project permissions
- full text search
- monthly reports
Plans & Pricing
Start free and check the tool, then select a plan that fits your needs. You can change it at any time.
You are about to create a free tinyPM 3.1.10 account with our SaaS solution. No credit card required. No installation or hosting burden. You can upgrade your plan at any time.
Free PERSONAL plan
Need a license for on-site tinyPM 2.x/3.x?
- Do you offer a free plan?
- Yes. You always start with a free PERSONAL plan which allows you to have 2 active user, unlimited viewers and allows you to work on 3 active projects at the same time.
- What is a "Viewer"?
- Viewer is a user with read-only privileges. This means she can view project data on backlog or taskboard if she is a project team member, but cannot add or modify any content in tinyPM. Those accounts do not use your plan limits, so you can have them as many as you need. They are great to allow all the stakeholders to see what is going on. We love transparency in agile projects.
- How big my team can be?
- Depending on your plan you get limited number of user accounts that can add and modify content in tinyPM. Those will be your product owners providing you with new stories, developers updating their tasks statues, etc. But you can have also stakeholders who just want to be in touch with the project details. They will be viewers (take a look at previous question) and you there is no limit on those accounts. They are also free in each plan.
- How to choose a proper plan?
- You need to count team members that will be modifying the content in tinyPM (adding stories, working on tasks, writing docs in wiki, etc.). You don't need to plan too much ahead. If your team now consists of 9 people and you expect to grow to 15 within a few months choose BASIC plan. You can upgrade to PLUS whenever you need.
- Can I upgrade my plan later?
- Yes. You can upgrade your plan at any time. We will charge you only for the period that you actually use with a new plan.
- What happens if I downgrade or cancel my current plan?
- If you downgrade to a smaller paid plan then the already charged amount will be added to your balance and used to cover the costs of the following billing cycles (months). We will start charging you again after we use the money you've already paid. However we do not offer refunds for any already settled payments. So you can decide to cancel subscription at any time and we will stop charging you for any following month, but the amount charged in the current billing cycle won't be refunded. Canceling subscription means downgrading your tinyPM account to a free PERSONAL plan.
- What if a user is no longer working for my company?
- No problem. You don't remove such account. You want to have a history of that user's activity. You just need to deactivate such account. tinyPM counts only active users when checking your plan limits. After deactivating such account, you can create a new account for somebody else (for example for a new team member joining your company).
- What if we finish a project? Can it be archived?
- This is similar to active users. You can deactivate project that is no longer in progress. This will allow you to free space for other projects in smaller plans where the number of active projects is limited.
- What kind of support do you offer?
- We provide e-mail support. We guarantee that we will get back to you within 48 hours, but we have never waited so damn long. We answer every e-mail. If this is required we will discuss together the proper way of helping you (like Skype call or some web-meeting with screen sharing). We will just do our best to help you out.